Swift Brickwork Contractors Ltd • Port Talbot Brickwork Ltd • Vinci Construction • Lesterose Builders
Ecospot is currently being used at:
Eco Building Products Limited
Equipment Rental Agreement
Under this agreement the goods do not become your property and you must not sell them.
Received the above equipment in good and safe working order/good condition and Safety Instructions received.
CONSUMER CREDIT ACT 1974 -
If you enter into this agreement by post, telephone or on our business premises then it will be binding on you and will not be cancelable. You should only sign if you wish to be bound by this agreement.
ECO BUILDING PRODUCTS CONDITIONS FOR CARE OF EQUIPMENT
1. You shall not deface or remove any labels from and/or interfere with the equipment, their working mechanisms or any other parts of them.
2 . Take reasonable care of the Equipment and keep them properly maintained and only use them for their proper purpose in a safe and correct manner in accordance with any operating and/or safety instructions provided to or supplied to you.
3. Notify us immediately and in any event within 24 hours after any breakdown, loss and/or damage to the equpiment.
4. Take adequate and proper measures to protect the equipment from theft, damage and/or other risks.
5. Notify us of any change of your address and upon request provide details of the location of the Equipment.
6. Permit us at all reasonable times to inspect the Equipment including procuring access to any property where the Equipment is situated.
7. Keep the Equipment at all times in your possession and control and not to remove the Equipment from the United Kingdom without our prior written consent.
8. Not do or omit to do anything which will or may be deemed to invalidate any policy of insurance related to the Equipment.
9. Not continue to use the Equipment where it has been damaged.
10. Where the Equipment requires electricity ensure that the proper type and/or voltage is used and that where appropriate, the Equipment is properly installed by a qualified and competent person.
11. You must return the Equipment in good working order and condition (fair wear and tear excepted) in a clean condition together with all insurance policies, licences, registration and other documents relating to the Equipment.
12. It is your responsibility to check the calibration of the Equipment on each occasion before use. Final determination of the suitabilit of the Equipment for
your specific use is your responsibility and you must assume all risk and liability in this regard.
1. Allowance will be made in relation to the Charges for any non-
2. You shall be responsible for all expenses, loss (including loss of charges) and/or damage suffered by us arising from any breakdown of the Equipment due to your negligence, misdirection and/or misuse of the Equipment.
3. We will, at our own cost, carry out all routine maintenance and repairs to the Equipment during the Hire Period and all repairs which are required due to fair wear and tear and/or an inherent fault in the Equipment.
4. You must not repair or attempt to repair the Equipment without our prior written consent. Loss or Damage to the Hired Goods
1. If the equipment is returned in damaged , unclean and/or defective state (except where due to fair wear and tear and/or an inherent fault in the Equipment ) you shall be liable to pay us for the cost of any repair and/or cleaning required to return the Equipment to a condition fit for re-
2. You will pay to us the replacement cost of any Equipment (on a new for old basis) which is lost, stolen and/or damaged beyond economic repair during the Hire Period less the amount paid to us under any policy or insurance taken out under the Contract.
3. You shall pay the Charges for the Equipment up to and including the date you notify us that the Equipment has been lost, stolen and/or
damaged beyond economic repair.